We want VELUBA to be enjoyable and safe for everyone. These guidelines are designed to ensure that passengers have a fantastic experience when using VELUBA and the APP. All VELUBA have CCTV installed and operational 24 hours a day for safety and security.
Passengers should treat others as they would like to be treated: with respect. It’s common courtesy not to shout, swear or smoke in the cab. Clean up after your ride — whether it’s taking your rubbish home or cleaning up a spilled drink — you’ll keep the VELUBA vehicle in good condition and ensure the next person has a pleasant ride too. Most important of all we want everyone to feel welcome when they use VELUBA.
GIVE PASSENGERS AND DRIVERS SOME PERSONAL SPACE.
We all value our personal space and privacy. It’s OK to chat with other people in the VELUBA. But please don’t comment on someone’s appearance. As a passenger if you need to make / receive a phone call keep your voice down to avoid disturbing your driver. Do not touch or flirt with other people in the VELUBA. As a reminder, VELUBA has a no sex rule. That’s no sexual conduct between drivers and passengers, no matter what.
Everyone wants to get from A to B safely. So please ensure that you follow the law, fasten your seat belt when you get into the VELUBA seat.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED.
Only people over 18 years of age can have a VELUBA user account. If your child is using your account, a parent or guardian must be with them at all times when making a journey in a VELUBA.
Please rate your journey at the end of the trip. Honest feedback helps ensure that everyone is accountable for their behaviour. This accountability creates a respectful, safe environment for both passengers and drivers. If something happens during a ride — whether it’s a traffic accident or a disagreement — make sure to report it by either using the app so that our customer support team can follow up and review the CCTV footage. Or email us at :- email@example.com
The guidelines below help explain some of the specific kinds of behaviour that may cause you to lose access to VELUBA as an APP user.
LOSING ACCESS TO VELUBA.
What follows will help explain the kinds of behaviour that may lead you to lose access to VELUBA. Please remember that if you allow other people to take trips with your account, you are responsible for their behaviour in the VELUBA.
Here are some reasons why you could lose access to the VELUBA APP as a passenger:
• DAMAGING A DRIVER’S PROPERTY. For example, damaging the VELUBA vehicle, breaking or vandalising a phone, intentionally spilling food or drink, smoking, or vomiting due to excessive alcohol consumption.
• PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH THE DRIVER. VELUBA has a no sex rule. That’s no sexual conduct with drivers or fellow passengers. Physical violence or threatening behaviour towards a driver or fellow passenger will result in your account being closed and the incident investigated with a view to reporting it to the appropriate authorities.
• USE OF INAPPROPRIATE, ABUSIVE LANGUAGE OR GESTURES. For example, asking personal questions, using verbal threats, and making comments or gestures that are aggressive, sexual, discriminatory, or disrespectful.
• UNWANTED CONTACT. By the driver or passenger after the trip is over. For example, texting, calling, or visiting someone in person after a trip has been completed.
• BREAKING THE LAW WHILE USING VELUBA. Bringing open containers of alcohol or drugs into the VELUBA vehicle; asking drivers to break traffic law; or using VELUBA to commit a crime, including drug and human trafficking or the sexual exploitation of children.
If VELUBA is made aware of these kinds of unacceptable behaviour, we will contact you so we can investigate them. Depending on the nature of the concern, we may put a hold on your account during our investigation. If the issues raised are serious or a repeat offence, or you refuse to cooperate, you may lose access to the VELUBA APP. Any behaviour involving violence, sexual misconduct, harassment, discrimination, or illegal activity while using VELUBA can result in the immediate loss of access to your account.
As a passenger you must read, understand and agree to our Terms and conditions of use when you sign up for your account. We may take action against you for violating these terms, including permanently closing your account. For example, the failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file; allowing a person who does not meet the minimum age requirement to use your account while unaccompanied, or if you don’t meet that age requirement yourself.
VELUBA has a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind (click link to go to VELUBA Zero Tolerance Policy)This means you will lose access to your account if you are found to have discriminated against drivers based on their race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic deemed to be discrimination.
FRAUD OR ILLEGITIMATE BEHAVIOUR.
Fraudulent or illegitimate behaviour undermines the whole ethos of VELUBA, and we may close any account(s) associated with this type of activity, including: abusing promotions; collusion between passenger and driver; disputing fares for fraudulent or illegitimate reasons; or duplicate accounts.
If on completion of your journey you find that you have left property in the VELUBA, then please contact us immediately and we will put you directly in touch with your transportation provider.